The second week of Romanian Roots European Branches started with a fresh Romanian apple-pie, in-house cooked, using apples brought from Romania.
From Monday to Saturday many visitors came along to see the exhibition and there written impressions can tell about how they enjoyed what they saw.
Many thanks to
- St Peter's Anglican Church for being such a perfect host for our exhibition
- Kent's International Arts Festival for including us in their program and therefore allowing us to show a bit of Romanian tradition flavor to the locals and to the visitors as well
- CURSS (Canterbury University Romanian Students Society) for helping us to organize the exhibition
- http://www.romani-online.co.uk/ for helping us to promote the event
- Our sponsors:
- everybody who took some time to visit and share their impressions